The Level 1 Healing Touch for Animals® (HTA) course is for everyone interested in improving the lives of their animals through energy therapy. During the two-and-half day course, you will be introduced to the concepts of healing energy, and you will then apply that knowledge as you work with dogs and horses. You also will learn how these techniques can be used on all animals – including birds, reptiles, aquatics and exotics.
By the end of the Level 1 Course, you will:
- Understand the benefits of HTA and how it strengthens the animal-human bond through energy medicine.
- Understand how human energy systems and animal energy systems work and the difference between them.
- How Healing Touch for Animals® techniques work by clearly describing the physiological responses of animals and humans.
- Understand how to assess an animal’s energy system.
- Demonstrate the following 12 techniques on people, dogs and horses to assist with their healing process and overall well-being.
- Opening Your Hands to Energy Facilitation
- Energy Balance for Humans
- Self-Chakra Balance
- Bridging with Behavioral Change™
- Chakra Balance for Animals™
- Double Hand Boost
- Etheric Heartbeat™
- Magnetic Clearing for Animals™
- Vibrational Grooming™
The weekend course costs $530, if you register early, and breaks down like this:
Friday (Times vary by location) - (Introduction to Healing Touch Class)
Learn the basics of energy medicine facilitation. This portion of the course will prepare you with the Healing Touch essentials, so you are ready to learn energy medicine concepts for animals during the small animal and large animal classes.
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - (Small Animal Class)
You will learn the techniques used to balance and clear an animal’s energy system, while working hands on with dogs. You also will learn how energy differs among species and how to use specific energy vocabulary, so you can explain the concepts, application and science behind how HTA works. Your well-behaved dog is invited to the Small Animal Class.
Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Large Animal Class)
You will work hands-on with horses as you delve deeper into the understanding of the HTA techniques. The Large Animal Class provides an opportunity to experience the large energy system of the horse, which students have reported helped them gain a greater awareness of what was happening as they applied the HTA techniques. Horse safety instruction is provided during the HTA Level 1 Course, providing beginners safety awareness as they develop a comfort level around large animals.
>>> REGISTER NOW <<<