Essential oils are another important component of improving the overall health of both people and their animals, naturally. That’s why Founder Carol Komitor includes them in her HTA program. Learn how essential oils fit into the HTA program, and how you can use them at home. Once you know the benefits, you, too, will want to get involved.
How essential oils fit into the HTA program
Founder Carol Komitor incorporated the use of essential oils into the HTA program after extensive research and witnessing first-hand the amazing results of essential oils with her private practice clients. She is dedicated to educating, empowering and facilitating the proper use of essential oils. That’s why techniques and applications of essential oils designed specifically for animals are taught in the HTA courses.
How you can use essential oils at home
Choosing the highest quality oil is imperative. Carol uses and recommends the Young Living Essential Oil brand. And she leads a team of Young Living members, who can help and guide you through the process of choosing the right essential oils for you. No matter what brand of essential oils you choose, though, it is imperative to choose the highest quality product. From the time the seed is planted until the oil is sealed in the bottle, rigorous quality controls should be in place by the manufacturer to ensure that you are receiving essential oils exactly the way nature intended. Carol believes in the “less is more” philosophy. When you use high quality products, you don’t need as much.
We know many people are interested in supporting the health and well-being of their animals with the use of essential oils prior to taking the HTA Courses. Below is a list of the top 10 essential oils we feel are the most important to have on hand for you and your animals.
Essential Oil Support
Don’t hesitate to contact one of essential oil support team members to help you through the decision and ordering process, check out our list of suggested resources or join an email list for ongoing information.
Founder, Healing Touch for Animals®
Carol Komitor, founder of Healing Touch for Animals®, has been a Young Living Independent Distributor since 2002 and is passionate about the effectiveness of the oils and how they support health and well-being for people and animals. She is dedicated to educating people on the proper use and application of these valuable products. Carol’s passion for the proper care of our animals and the enhancement of their well-being is exhibited in all that she does.
HTA Director of Business Operations
Drea Robertson has worked directly with Carol Komitor for more than 15 years and is a vital part of our HTA YL Team. She has a background with direct marketing and uses her skills to empower those who wish to build their businesses. Wellness and a healthy lifestyle enhances her commitment to help you feel better, stronger and wiser through Young Living.
References and Recommended Reading for Aromatherapy
1. Complied by Life Science Publishing, Essential Oils Desk Reference, 7th Edition, United States of America. 2016.
3. Penoel, Daniel, M.D., Rose-Marie, Natural Home Healthcare Using Essential Oils, Ladrome, France Osmobiose Publishing. 1998.
4. Smith, Linda L., Healing Oils, Healing Hands: Discovering the Power of Prayer, Hands on Healing and Anointing, HTSM Press, Arvada, CO. 2003.
5. Stewart, David. The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple: God’s Love Manifest in Molecules. Care Publications, Marble Hill, MO. 2005.
6. Johnson, Scott A. Evidence- Based Essential Oil Therapy: The Ultimate Guide to the Therapeutic and Clinical Application of Essential Oils. Middletown, De.: CreateSpace Independent, 2015. Print.
FREE Educational Email Program:
We offer access to an educational email program that regularly email you information about Young Living Essential Oils and Essential Oil enhanced products. JOIN NOW
• 4 Year Career Young Living Edition
• Essential Oils Online Desk Reference
• Go Pro By Eric Worre
• Heart Centered Sharing by Vicki Opfer
• Essential Oils: Nature's Gifts for Healthy Families by Vicki Opfer
Building Your Network Marketing Business by Jim Rohn