Essential Oils and Animals
Essential oils are another important component of improving the overall health of both people and their animals, naturally. Essential oils provide energetic balance through the sense of smell and an energetic vibration which is derived from the natural properties in the plants to support the body.
Essential Oil Quality
Choosing the highest quality oil is imperative. We recommend Young Living Essential Oils because of the company's dedication to the purity of their products. Young Living monitors each process, from the time the seed is planted until the oil is sealed in the bottle, rigorous quality controls, and third party testing are in place to ensure you are receiving essential oils exactly the way nature intended.
How To Use Essential Oils at Home
There are three main ways to use essential oils
1. Apply oils directly to the physical body
2. Inhale oils through the process of diffusion or by inhaling the aroma directly from the bottle or from a drop or two in the palm of your hand
3. Used a a dietary supplement. Oils can be added to foods, drinks or in capsule form
How To Use Essential Oils with Your Animals
Carol Komitor believes in the “less is more” philosophy. Due to the animals heightened sense of smell and expanded energy field, using less oil is more effective and supportive.
We know many people are interested in supporting the health and well-being of their animals with the use of essential oils prior to taking the HTA Courses. Below is a list of the top 10 essential oils we feel are the most important to have on hand for you and your animals. These 10 single essential oils will support several aspects of health and well-being.
How Essential Oils Fit into the Healing Touch for Animals® (HTA) Program
Founder Carol Komitor incorporated the use of essential oils into the
HTA program after extensive research and witnessing first-hand the
amazing results of essential oils with her private practice clients. She
is dedicated to educating, empowering and facilitating the proper use
of essential oils. In 2003, Carol launched the 4th level of HTA and
integrated essential oils with HTA techniques and applications.
Essential Oil Support
Don’t hesitate to contact our essential oil support team members to help you through the decision and ordering process, check our list of suggested resources or join an email list for ongoing information.
Founder, Healing Touch for Animals®
Carol Komitor, founder of Healing Touch for Animals®, has been a Young Living Independent Distributor since 2002 and is passionate about the effectiveness of the oils and how they support health and well-being for people and animals. She is dedicated to educating people on the proper use and application of these valuable products. Carol’s passion for the proper care of our animals and the enhancement of their well-being is exhibited in all that she does.
HTA Director of Business Operations
Drea Robertson has worked directly with Carol Komitor for more almost 20 year and is a vital part of our HTA YL Team. She has a background in direct marketing and uses her skills to empower those who wish to build their businesses. Wellness and a healthy lifestyle enhances her commitment to help you feel better, stronger and wiser through Young Living.
References and Recommended Reading for Aromatherapy
1. Complied by Life Science Publishing, Essential Oils Desk Reference, 7th Edition, United States of America. 2016.
3. Penoel, Daniel, M.D., Rose-Marie, Natural Home Healthcare Using Essential Oils, Ladrome, France Osmobiose Publishing. 1998.
4. Smith, Linda L., Healing Oils, Healing Hands: Discovering the Power of Prayer, Hands on Healing and Anointing, HTSM Press, Arvada, CO. 2003.
5. Stewart, David. The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple: God’s Love Manifest in Molecules. Care Publications, Marble Hill, MO. 2005.
6. Johnson, Scott A. Evidence- Based Essential Oil Therapy: The Ultimate Guide to the Therapeutic and Clinical Application of Essential Oils. Middletown, De.: CreateSpace Independent, 2015. Print.
Order Essential Oils:
Ordering essential oils is easy. There are 2 ways to order products with Young Living. You can order as as retail customer or you can become a member, which will give you 24% off! The most popular membership kit comes with 12 oils and a diffuser for only $165. Become a Member TODAY