As we all navigate through these uncertain
times, we have put in place some course guidelines to help keep our students
and staff safe. Please see the below safety guidelines for your upcoming course:
Thank you for your dedication to our animals and their people. Stay Safe! Be WELL!
- We will provide hand sanitizer. Please use hand
sanitizer as you enter the classroom and after each break.
- Masks are preferred unless required by state
and local guidelines. Frequent breaks will be in place throughout the weekend.
- We will be practicing social distancing by
enlarging our group circle and keeping our distance throughout the weekend.
- Due to hygiene practices, snacks may not be
provided. Please feel free to bring your own snacks to keep your energy up
- We will provide individual water bottles to
enjoy. You are welcome to bring your own water bottle as well.
- As with any illness if you are not feeling well,
please do not come to class. Please call or email your coordinator if you are
unable to join us due to illness.