Healing Touch for Animals® is committed to keeping our communities together and safe. As we all navigate through new state and local restrictions, we have put in place some general course guidelines during these unceatain times.
• We will provide hand sanitizer. Please use hand sanitizer as you enter the classroom and after each break.
• Please bring your own mask as masks must be worn at all times. Frequent breaks will be in place throughout the weekend.
• We will be practicing social distancing by enlarging our group circle and keeping our distance throughout the weekend.
• Due to hygiene practices, snacks will not be provided. Please feel free to bring your own snacks to keep your energy up between meals.
• We will provide individual water bottles to enjoy. You are welcome to bring your own water bottle as well.
• As with any illness if you are not feeling well, please do not come to class. Please call or email your coordinator if you are unable to join us due to illness.
Thank you for your dedication to our animals and their people. Stay Safe! Be WELL!